2.9m (9' 6") VHF Marine Band 6dB
Collinear phased 5/8-wave with two coaxial chokes to suppress cable radiation
This professional quality antenna combines strength and performance for use where you really need the efficiency of a large antenna, but don’t have room for one.
- Brass and copper elements
- Chrome-plated brass ferrule with standard 1"-14 thread
- Includes 4.5m (15ft) RG-58 cable and a PL-259 connector
- Suggested mount: Style 409-R or 410-R Mounting Kit for deck or side mounting (each sold separately)
- UPS shipable
- 2 Sections: Base: 1.9m (75") ; Tip: 1m (39")
Shakespeare 399-1 Specifications Band: VHF Marine Band Antenna Gain: 6dB Max. Input Power: 100 watts SWR: nominally 1.5:1 at 156.8 MHz Bandwidth: 5 MHz within 2.0:1 VSWR Ferrule: Chrome plated brass Coax Supplied: 4.5m (15 ft) of RG-58 Connector Supplied: PL-259, not installed Color/finish: White Polarity: Vertical Impedance: 50 Ohms DC Ground: DC Grounded - The antenna will read shorted on continuity test. Shakespeare
Thank you for your interest in our Marine Antennas and Marine Products. Please use the Dealer Locator to find the Dealer closest to you who can best help you purchase the Shakespeare® Antennas.
If you do not see a Dealer in your area, or have any questions or concerns, please Contact Us and we will be happy to assist you any way we can.