Stainless Steel 1"-14 Deck Ratchet Mount
Sleek and classy, the designer look of this four-way ratchet mount won’t fail to catch your eye. Its simple lines come from a nutless design. This streamlined beauty has standard 1”-14 threads and a special cable slot that eliminates removal of most factory installed connectors. Easy on the eye, and super easy to use.
U.S. Patent No. 7,525,507
- Five degree teeth for finer adjustments than standard rachet mounts (standard ratchet mounts have ten degree teeth)
- Special cable slot eliminates removal of most factory-installed connectors
- Versatile - adjusts for slanted surfaces
- Quick Action release handle - easily raise and raise the antenna
- Bolt holes: 5/16" dia, 3" x 11/2" on center
- Standard 1"-14 thread (male)
- Two-year Shakespeare Limited Warranty
Style 5187 Construction: stainless steel Mount type: ratchet Mounting hardware: sold separately (see Style 412) Cable pass through: Special Cable Slot Instruction sheet (PDF): 5187.pdf For other technical information, please email Tech Support
Thank you for your interest in our Marine Antennas and Marine Products. Please use the Dealer Locator to find the Dealer closest to you who can best help you purchase the Shakespeare® Antennas.
If you do not see a Dealer in your area, or have any questions or concerns, please Contact Us (link to Contact page) and we will be happy to assist you any way we can.