7m (23') VHF Marine Band 9dB
Phased 1/2-wave elements in collinear array with a band spread matching sleeve and a choking stub to suppress cable radiation
This design invokes all the antenna engineers’ tricks to produce the clearest possible transmission and reception over the longest range.
- Brass and copper elements
- Stainless steel ferrules, standard 1"-14 thread mounting ferrule
- Includes 6m (20ft) of RG-8/X low-loss cable plus a PL-259 connector
- Suggested mount: Shakespeare Style 409-R or 410-R Mounting Kit (each sold separately)
- 2 Sections: Base 4.37m (172"); Tip 2.67m (105")
Twin to: Shakespeare Style 5310-R
Galaxy 5309-R Specifications Band: VHF Marine Band Antenna Gain: 9dB Max. Input Power: 150 watts SWR: nominally 1.5:1 at 156.8 MHz Bandwidth: 5 MHz within 2.0:1 VSWR Ferrule: Stainless steel Coax Supplied: 6m (20 ft) of RG-8/X Connector Supplied: PL-259, not installed Color/finish: Galaxy White Polarity: Vertical Impedance: 50 Ohms DC Ground: No DC Ground - The antenna will read open on continuity test. Shakespeare
Thank you for your interest in our Marine Antennas and Marine Products. Please use the Dealer Locator to find the Dealer closest to you who can best help you purchase the Shakespeare® Antennas.
If you do not see a Dealer in your area, or have any questions or concerns, please Contact Us and we will be happy to assist you any way we can.