2.9m (9' 6") VHF Marine Band 6dB
Collinear-phased 5/8 wave with two coaxial chokes to suppress cable radiation
This professional quality antenna is a performance powerhouse. It’s extra strong – sturdy enough to be self-supporting, even in high winds and high speeds.
- Brass and copper elements for maximum range and efficiency
- Stainless steel ferrule with standard 1"-14 thread
- 6m (20ft) RG-8/X low-loss cable plus a PL-259 connector
- Suggested mount: Use only Shakespeare’s extra heavy-duty Style 4187-HD Rachet Mount for self-supporting applications, or use a Style 410-R mounting kit if an upper support bracket installation is preferred
- Important: Not recommended for self-supported mounting on T-tops or radar arches, due to limitations of the mount and mounting surface.
- 2 Sections: Base 1.9m (75"); Tip 1m (39")
Shipable by Courier
Galaxy 5399 Specifications Band: VHF Marine Band Antenna Gain: 6dB Max. Input Power: 100 watts SWR: nominally 1.5:1 at 156.8 MHz Bandwidth: 3 MHz within 2.0:1 VSWR Ferrule: Stainless steel Coax Supplied: 6m (20 ft) of RG-8/X Connector Supplied: PL-259, not installed Color/finish: Galaxy White Polarity: Vertical Impedance: 50 Ohms DC Ground: DC Grounded - The antenna will read shorted on continuity test. Shakespeare
Thank you for your interest in our Marine Antennas and Marine Products. Please use the Dealer Locator to find the Dealer closest to you who can best help you purchase the Shakespeare® Antennas.
If you do not see a Dealer in your area, or have any questions or concerns, please Contact Us and we will be happy to assist you any way we can.