1.2m (4') VHF Marine Band 3dB
Center-fed 1/2-wave coaxial sleeve
Shakespeare has added the extended performance of silver plated elements to this outstanding, 1.2m (4ft) workhorse antenna. At home on T-tops and hard-tops, its small size is welcome aloft, where it can deliver maximum range. The extended performance silver plating gives it that extra edge for general purpose communications.
- Copper and silver plated brass elements for extraordinary range and efficiency
- Low-loss polyethylene dielectric
- Low-loss ethafoam spacer for strong mechanical support.
- Stranded, high-quality tinned copper inner conductor maximizes signal strength.
- Ultra efficient, silver-plated brass choking sleeve suppresses cable radiation for maximum on-air signal.
- Flexible low-loss coax has higher power capabilities, less loss per foot, UV stable jacketing, stranded copper core, and a higher concentration of copper shielding to help maximize antenna performance.
- Stainless steel ferrule with standard 1"-14 thread
- 6m (20ft) RG-8/X low-loss cable plus a PL-259 connector
Best applications include: T-tops and hard-tops
Galaxy 5400-XP Specifications Band: VHF Marine Band Antenna Gain: 3dB Max. Input Power: 150 watts SWR: nominally 1.5:1 at 156.8 MHz Bandwidth: 3 MHz within 2.0:1 VSWR Ferrule: Stainless steel Coax Supplied: 6m (20 ft) of RG-8/X Connector Supplied: PL-259, not installed Color/finish: Galaxy White Polarity: Vertical Impedance: 50 Ohms DC Ground: No DC Ground - The antenna will read open on continuity test. Shakespeare
Thank you for your interest in our Marine Antennas and Marine Products. Please use the Dealer Locator to find the Dealer closest to you who can best help you purchase the Shakespeare® Antennas.
If you do not see a Dealer in your area, or have any questions or concerns, please Contact Us and we will be happy to assist you any way we can.