VHF Test Meter
No need to call for a radio check when you have this compact, easy to use, unit on-board. Unlike other meters in its class, the ART-3 tests receiver function as well as output power and VSWR (antenna efficiency). It is powered by an internal battery or can be connected to ships 12 VDC with the supplied power cable. Battery level can be checked at the flip of a switch. No serious boater should be without an ART-3.
- Frequency Range: 155-158 MHz
- RF Power Scale: 0 to 30 watts
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Accuracy: +/-10%
- Connectors: SO-239
- Signal Generator: 3 KHz Deviation
- Tone: 1000 Hz
- RF Level: -115 dBM (approx.)
- Die-cast aluminum construction
- Style 4079 one-meter cable available (sold separately) to connect the ART-2 or ART-3 to your VHF Radio, or for the Style CS-2 Switch. It has PL-259 connectors on each end, already installed.
Instruction sheet (PDF): ART-3.pdf
For other technical information, please email Tech Support
Thank you for your interest in our Marine Antennas and Marine Products. Please use the Dealer Locator to find the Dealer closest to you who can best help you purchase the Shakespeare® Antennas.
If you do not see a Dealer in your area, or have any questions or concerns, please Contact Us (link to Contact page) and we will be happy to assist you any way we can.