2m (6' 6") Broadband 4dB
136-174 MHz Broadband
The HS 2774-1 is a highly sophisticated antenna with performance maximized from 136 to 174 MHz. It will handle continuous duty at maximum input power. The self-supporting antenna is designed for military, commercial, law enforcement, and disaster preparedness. No tuning or ground plane required.
- Hand soldered brass elements for maximum range and efficiency
- Stainless steel ferrules, standard 1"-14 threads
- Includes 6m (20ft) of RG-8/X low-loss cable plus a PL-259 connector
- Suggested mount: Use only Shakespeare Style 4187-HD (sold separately) for self-supporting applications. Use a Style 410-R if an upper support bracket installation is preferred.
- Covers: 136-174 MHz
Gain on the horizon:
@ 136 MHz +3.3dBi;
@ 154 MHz +4dBi
@ 174 MHz +4.3dBi
- One section
- Shakespeare’s unique design is protected by U.S. Patent # 5.982,332
Galaxy HS-2774-1 Specifications Band: Broadband Antenna Gain: 4dB Max. Input Power: 125 watts SWR: 2:1 or less within the band Ferrule: Stainless steel Color/finish: Galaxy White DC Ground: DC Grounded - The antenna will read shorted on continuity test. Shakespeare
Thank you for your interest in our Marine Antennas and Marine Products. Please use the Dealer Locator to find the Dealer closest to you who can best help you purchase the Shakespeare® Antennas.
If you do not see a Dealer in your area, or have any questions or concerns, please Contact Us and we will be happy to assist you any way we can.