2.75m (9') V-Tronix™ VHF Marine Dipole 6dB Gain
This Commercial Marine VHF Antennas is carefully constructed and is capable of withstanding the worst the elements can throw at it. All the antennas offer excellent bandwidth/VSWR characteristics within the frequency range of 156 MHz - 162 MHz. This antenna is suitable for GMDSS installations.
- Extra Heavy Duty Rugged fibreglass tube, ideal for extreme conditions
- Closed cell foam and epoxy resin sealed
- Aluminium & Copper elements
- Supplied with two heavy duty galvanized stainless steel 4715 clamps for mast mounting
- 1m of RG-213 cable fitted with ’N’ jack
- 1.9 kg (clamps are 2 kg)
Frequency Range: 156 - 162 MHz
Gain: 6 dBi
V.S.W.R.: <1.5:1 @ resonance
Length: 2.75 m
Weight: 1.9 kg
Max Input Power 100
DC Grounded: Yes
Warranty: 2 Years
Download the Instruction sheet (PDF): MD 15
Thank you for your interest in our Marine Antennas and Marine Products. Please use the Dealer Locator to find the Dealer closest to you who can best help you purchase the Shakespeare® Antennas.
If you do not see a Dealer in your area, or have any questions or concerns, please Contact Us and we will be happy to assist you any way we can.